Cafe Ilonggo turns 1

Cafe Ilonggo turns 1. Oftentimes, people who see my FB posts about food tell me "Kailinit cmu! ginagutom nalang ko... etc..." but I just go on simply because at times, some of us may feel that way but it's not really the purpose of Cafe Ilonggo. As a "resurrected" member of Iloilo Bloggers after finishing my degree in nursing, I just wanted to add something that could help promote Iloilo aside from my AGBoi photo blog, so I pondered... and thought of why not FOOD. Mapati man gru mga tao sa akon kay dw indi man halata nga namian ko permi mag kaon... hehe.

And since I started it and also made a FB page that I update more regularly, blessings have poured from heaven, I've known more fantastic and well-respected people. For the past year friends and FB people have asked.. "Diin na ang Cafe Ilonggo?" Hehe.. simply because they may have mistaken CF to be a restaurant or Coffee shop. But it's just there somewhere... ONLINE hehe.

Thanks very much gd to my friends in Iloilo Bloggers Inc. most especially to our President Mr. Jorry Palada ofFlavours of Iloilo for introducing me to the wonderful world of FOOD here in Iloilo. To my friends most especially Krishia Mei Alarcon and to all nga mga upod ko food trip. 

I'd also like to thank everyone at Discover Panay Island by Hawili Hurom (sir madamo gd nga salamat), Skyscrapercity-Iloilo, the PROVINCE OF CAPIZ, Sir Johnny Que, Miss Melody Denate, Sir Scott and Miss Arvi Sicad, Louine Conserva and Ms. Kathy Villalon of The News Today, Sir Bombette Marin of the Province of Iloilo, Iloilo City Government, the Iloilo City Tourism Office, Hon. Jed Patrick Mabilog, MEGAWORLD Corporation, Book Latté (Maam Tina, Sir Red, Nang Tessa, Edz, April), The Promenade at Days Hotel, Coffeebreak (& etc..), Steps of Rome, Chef Pauline Gorriceta-Banusing of Al Dente Ristorante Italiano and to everyone else nga indi ko tanan ma mention for the trust and partnership that we have made. God bless You all and I hope, pray & will always look forward to be with you once in a while. Hehe.. It's been a great pleasure to be of help in promoting your restaurants, cafes, bakeries and other establishments. Salamat gd always for the warm accommodation. THANK YOU very much gd sa tnan and for those who continue to support and trust my posts. 

Thanks gd to all for every LIKE nga gn click nyu and bisan sa pag try man sa mga gina endorse namon. Hehe.. ;D THANKS gd from the bottom of my heart. I feel more grateful pa guid sa mga ga hatag man feedback kay it also helps. 

Let me also thank Bluejay, LA MESA Grill, Daily Buns, Dakasi, Punot, Lanai Grill, Jones Cafe, Amalfi, Bauhinia, Escas, Afrique's, Zatazza, Wawa, Kusina Tsina, Maridel's, SM City Iloilo, Tibiao, Chika-an, Uncle Tom's, Floyd's, Mojave, Ponsyon, Happy Fat Tummy, BALBI'S, MANG INASAL, NAM PRIK THAI RESTO, Netong's Deco's, Dulgies, TINAPAYAN, MADGE Cafe, Coffee House Beanery, Perri Tod's, MARGEC's, FUEL.PH (hope they'll be back soon), GREEN MANGO, Cakeworks, Roberto's, Tonino's, Le Reeve Coffee and Deli, Mr. Misono, Griller's, Ayanna at Sheridan, Cafe Salvatore at Sarabia Manor Hotel, Red Corner (&/by) Hong Kong Kitchen, Max's, Ayala Corporation, SMART Communications and to all nga wala ko na ma mention salamay gd! whew! ;D

BUDDY. MOST OF ALL My BELOVED PARENTS Chief Eng. Greg and Mrs. Melchorie FLORES.

Thanks to all who greeted and Liked my post in Facebook. ;D

To God be the Glory