7.01.2014

Carcosa @ The Uptown Place

One of Iloilo City's newest restaurants is Carrcosa. We visited it last June 30 to celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary. Located at The Uptown Place in General Luna (near UP Visayas Iloilo City Campus and Sarabia Manor Hotel), this restaurant is strategically positioned in between the city's new and old business districts. My mother was more pleased to meet to meet the owner of the resto who was her clasmate in high school, Psychiatrist Dr. Rowena Cosca. She used to own the now defunct Tijuana restaurant nearby.

Thanks to sir Bodi Mijares of La Roasteria, I was able to discover this new place to dine. At first I was hesitant to bring my family there because I didn't know what food they were serving and if the place was really good. Thank God I was never disappointed. 

Big Boy Ribs:

Native Chicken Confit:

Pork Chops:
 Fish Papillot:
Ginger Homemade Ice Cream:
Pandan Homemade Ice Cream:
Ze Menu:

Carcosa opens at 11:00 for lunch and closes late at night. They are also open in the afternoon for snacks, coffee and some delicious homemade icecream.

1 comment:

curtis03 Lewis said...

Ginger Homemade Ice Cream!! It’s really interesting to hear. I never had such exciting sweet dish in my life. Amazing presentation. I would like to try it at San Francisco restaurants which is very near to my home. Fish papilott is also seems yummy.