3.12.2015

Book Latte's Belgian Waffle Tower

I made my own Belgian Waffle Tower last week at Book Latte. Thanks to my friends there and the management for allowing me to see for myself the different ingredients and fruits used for this delicious treat that can be enjoyed by 3 to 4 persons. For only 299, get 4 layers of freshly-baked & crisp waffles topped with different flavors in every layer. On the 1st wafffle they put whipped cream and peaches (or carmelized mangoes), then a generous amount of nutella was paired with the fresh strawberries. Some peanut butter and bananas added more excitement for this sweet thing. At the end, a drizzle of chocolate added accent and taste to this sweet creation!

Visit Book Latte Cafe at Robinson's Place Iloilo in front of the famed chicken inasal.

No comments: