Dulce de Leche Cinnamon Roll @ Carlo's

 I was on my way to pick-up my dad at Mandurriao when I suddenly decided to stop-over at Carlo's in Diversion road because I was feeling hungry. I was looking at the cakes, rolls, napoleones and other sweets when suddenly they brought out the newly-baked Cinnamon rolls. It comes in three different flavors such as cream, chocoloate and dulce de leche. They told me that its one of their bestsellers so I decided to have the dulce de leche with walnuts on top.
 Though I really wanted to taste the cream one first, I just had the sweeter one because it also has cream. So for those who don't really want the sweeter one, I really recommend the cream. But the one that I had wasn't really that super sweet as I had expected. It was perfect!

 Aside from the main restaurant Carlo's Bakery + Cafe also has a special function area that can hold birthdays, mini reunions and small gatherings.
Carlo's has been operating in Iloilo, the City of Love since 1987 and has expanded with branches in J.M. Basa st. or Calle Real, SM Hypermarket and Robinson's Place Iloilo and in Roxas City.