Cakes & more @ DITS

DITS or Desserts in the Sky suddenly became one of the hottest and coolest place to hang out in the city lately. After it was opened, I'm sure just like any other restaurant or cafe in Iloilo City, they had their own share of challenges and unsolicited feedback from different people. But what's more important, I've seen them improving the quality of cakes and other food that they serve. I took some photos of their cakes previously but these are just some of the better shots lately and luckily, they still have the majority of their cakes slices for this photo op. Honestly at first I was hesitant to take my camera out and just shoot at anything I liked because I've heard rumors that they don't permit people from taking photos of their food. Before it was really like that in other cafes and restaurants in the city, thinking maybe that competitors will just copy their products. But now, of course times have changed and this generation is very much into food spotting and snapping of photos whether they're food bloggers or not. Lo and behold, once again I met Mr. Dexter Que at the place as I always do and it seems nobody seemed to stop me from doing what I always do. We always have a great conversation at the cafe talking about different food and other stuff in the city because he's from Manila and they're partners with his cousin in this business. So, please feel free to scroll down and enjoy the luscious cakes that DITS has to offer. And oh, BTW they also make personalized cakes such as those with fondant icing.








 



 Desserts in the Sky mandurriao iloilo city
 Desserts in the Sky (DITS)
Westgate Complex, Brgy. San Rafael, Donato Pison Avenue, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Tel. No. 321-5229
www.facebook.com/dessertsinthesky