Panadero Ilonggo

A lovely and colorful brand new bakery recently opened in Tabuk Suba, Jaro is making waves online as a destination to visit. I was glad when Ms. Gigi Sy invited me to try their products. I could never say no, so along with my fellow bloggers we dropped by the place when we had our Saturday Food Trip last week. Upon entering, we were welcomed by Ms. Gigi. She prepared several pieces of freshly-baked ensaymada, cinnamon and other bread sliced in quarters, ala pica-pica!
But if there's something here that shouldn't be missed is their Roti. I used to buy several packs of preserved flat bread such as this in the supermarket and then I would pan-fry it. This one tasted really good. It's soft and chewy too. It comes with the dips: garlic yogurt, babaganoush and hummus. Such a delight!

Roti with Strawberries and Vanilla Ice cream:


I look forward to coming back soon and try more specialties that Panadero Ilonggo has to serve.